Sunday, October 11, 2009
Week #6 Thing #14
Exploring Technorati I entered the search term "classroom learning 2.0" and had 395 results. I changed the search to look for "school library learning 2.0" and there were 117 results. I like that there is an interesting site to connect with other bloggers. This could be helpful in the future. I like the tagging system. I know when I had an account on facebook my niece would often tag me in a random picture that I hadn't even know she had taken. Some nice, some I would not have posted in a million years.. bad angle...bad hair..you get the idea. I think that is a downside of tagging, what if you disagree with the original tag, can anyone edit the tag? Just curious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What great comments about tagging! Not being a Facebook member, I hadn't realized you oculd do that. Being a teacher who tries not to show up on those pages, that scares me a little. Does that mean I can be sought without having a Facebook page?
Post a Comment