Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quest update!

I worked on this web quest with another teacher in my science department, Kristi Rose. It will fit in perfect with our topics we are covering in the next two weeks!

I was able to update the sandbox on the Classroom 2.0 web site I am not sure how to get the same pages here. I will try.. keep your fingers crossed.

Biome Web Quest

Thanks Erin! I read your blog and discovered that I need to copy the URL from the sandbox in classroom 2.0....

There is one problem with my web quest that I am not happy about. All of the links read the same thing .... rollyo.com/rcarvin/ecology.... when in fact there are five specific roll search sites (related to specific biomes). I could not figure out how to post them indvidually. I know I found the specific URL last time, but I could not figure it out this time. The students will still be able to find the location, but it isn't as 'neat' as it could be :(

If you have any advice I will gladly take it. Our department will be using this webquest in two weeks!

No comments: