Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week #4 Thing #9

I LOVE the feature Google reader has + Add a subscription... I put in the search term Biology (the subject I am teaching currently) and added Discovery News and Science Daily.

I investigated blogs related to South Jersey and school libraries and I found many sites. A couple of the sites had only a few amount of subscribers (1-5) this makes me a bit suspicious of the authenticity of the site. It is up there with my random thoughts and my fellow classmates that take the time to read them :) I did find a site that I am interested in but I have to be a member to subscribe - New Jersey Association of School Librarians.

I wonder if any of my fellow classmates at Clarion are thinking of attending the conference on November 13, 2009 in East Brunswick, NJ? My school township denied me permission to attend last year and had to use my own time. This year I tried to word my PIP with iron clad wording that would sway my administration to permit me to attend using a professional workshop day instead of a personal day! Wish me luck! Either way, I will be there :)

No comments: