Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week #3 Thing #5

The objective of this week is to explore Flickr and learn more about image hosting sites. I was able to easily upload a few pictures that I had on my hard drive and it was very easy. The part I REALLY liked about this application is the editing tool called Picnik! This application was very user friendly, and I felt more confident in the results that I posted. I even added tags. My only regret is that these are old photographs of my kids, they have really changed over a two year period, but the newer images are on another computer. If we had our pictures posted on Flickr this wouldn't be an issue! I'm not sure if this link will work to my page, but you are welcome to give it a try: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rcarvin/

I would love to use this at my school, I am sure my students would LOVE it. But alas, all imaging sites are blocked at my high school.

No comments: