WOW, this is the end of my journey through the blog classroom learning 2.0! It isn't the end of my learning, just using this particular avenue. I was particularly surprised that I was able to complete these tasks, some times I feel like I could be to old to learn new tricks. What I have discovered is that with a little exploring, and asking if necessary, I can figure out new things.
The part I love the most from this exercise is my Google Reader! I check the site often. My least favorite part was the mashup assignment. It is difficult for me to see an application right now.
Two things about the blog classroom learning 2.0 that I would change if I would: The light blue text is difficult to read, and the menu on the right that leads to all of the hyperlinks is different. When a site is hyperlinked, I am used to seeing the text in bold colors or underlined... I did figure it out eventually, but that was an unnecessary stress.
If I had to describe my learning in one word I would say : rewarding ! Who knew that I could learn so many new things about technology that I will be able to take with me. Thank you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment